People are our most valuable assets and at EM Services we are always on the lookout for talent and passion. As a growing organisation, we recognise the importance of grooming and developing leadership qualities and open the door to a host of growth and advancement opportunities in the challenging but rewarding field of property and estate management.
- Computing & Updating of new pay items
- Processing of Unpaid, Overtaken leave, lateness and any other deductions, fixed allowances & medical claims reimbursemen
- Payroll Processing (for two pay-group and Interns/ Temp Staff salaries)
- Compilation of staff salaries, total allowances & reimbursement
- Uploading of pay items to payroll system, payroll reconciliation
- E-mailing of payslips to site managers and retrieval of payroll information for HR staff submission
- Checking and updating of the final computation of salaries for resigned foreign staff for filing of Form IR21 and tax clearance
- Assisting in any other general HR functions that may be assigned from time to time
- At least 3 year of relevant payroll work experience
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent. Candidate may be considered for Executive role based on qualification and years of relevant experience
- Meticulous in details
- Team player
Work Location: Block 201 Kim Tian Road
Working Days: 5 Days per week (Mon-Fri)
- Carry out estate inspection, identify building defects and supervise maintenance and improvement works.
- Attend to residents / tenants’ enquiries, monitor contractors’ performance and manage arrear cases.
- Working with grassroot leaders on maintenance issues and to organize activities
- Entry level candidate with relevant diploma are welcome to apply
- Non diploma holders are required to have at least 3 years experience in facilities management
- Able to work under pressure
CAREER PROSPECTS & BENEFITS
We provide equal opportunities and ample training to our staff to enhance their knowledge and develop their skills in a safe and conducive working environment.
- Annual leave
- Marriage leave
- Compassionate leave
- Medical leave
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Shared parental leave
- Childcare leave
- Subsidised outpatient medical claim
- Insurance coverage
- Holiday claim
- Subsidised dental claim
We provide our staff with pro-family benefits, a conducive work environment, training opportunity, career advancement and an attractive remuneration package.
If you have any enquiry about your application, please contact:
EM Services Pte Ltd
201 Kim Tian Road
Tel : 62788282
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.