People are our most valuable assets and at EM Services we are always on the lookout for talent and passion. As a growing organisation, we recognise the importance of grooming and developing leadership qualities and open the door to a host of growth and advancement opportunities in the challenging but rewarding field of property and estate management.
Want to know more about our company’s culture? Hear from our EMers themselves! Click here to read our EM Culture book!
- Create and maintain a favourable public image of the Town Council by communicating programmes, achievements and/or points of view
- Develop and implement stakeholder and/or residents engagement programmes for the Town Council
- Supervise a team of junior officers and vendors or freelancers providing branding, advertising, social media, design, publication, printing and other communication-related services
- Plan and manage the PR budget for the Town Council
- Must have at least 5 years of working experience as a public relations or communication specialist
- With a proven track record of successful PR and integrated marcom campaigns using both traditional and digital channels
- Must be a team player with excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- With an outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Attention to details
- Besides English, preferably be conversant in one other language – Mandarin, Malay or Tamil, in order to translate and vet documents English to Mandarin, Malay or Tamil and vice versa
- Carry out estate inspection, identify building defects and supervise maintenance and improvement works.
- Attend to residents / tenants’ enquiries, monitor contractors’ performance and manage arrear cases.
- Working with grassroot leaders on maintenance issues and to organize activities
- Entry level candidate with relevant diploma are welcome to apply
- Non diploma holders are required to have at least 3 years experience in facilities management
- Able to work under pressure
CAREER PROSPECTS & BENEFITS
We provide equal opportunities and ample training to our staff to enhance their knowledge and develop their skills in a safe and conducive working environment.
- Annual leave
- Marriage leave
- Compassionate leave
- Medical leave
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Shared parental leave
- Childcare leave
- Subsidised outpatient medical claim
- Insurance coverage
- Holiday claim
- Subsidised dental claim
We provide our staff with pro-family benefits, a conducive work environment, training opportunity, career advancement and an attractive remuneration package.
If you have any enquiry about your application, please contact:
EM Services Pte Ltd
201 Kim Tian Road
Tel : 62788282
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.