People are our most valuable assets and at EM Services we are always on the lookout for talent and passion. As a growing organisation, we recognise the importance of grooming and developing leadership qualities and open the door to a host of growth and advancement opportunities in the challenging but rewarding field of property and estate management.
- Lead in timely tender preparation, award and post contract administration
- Perform contractual matters such as tender implementation, sub-contracting, and costs control/monitoring
- Assess/vet external subcontractors’/consultants’ submissions such as payments/claims, extension of time, and final account
- Assist project management teams in contractual and costing matters
- Assess subcontractors’ performance
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, tendering and procurements procedures
- Minimum Degree in Business Administration. Preferably in the following disciplines: Quantity Surveying / Building Science/Engineering
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience with 3 years in managerial position
- Possess commercial acumen, good communication and negotiation skills
- Carry out estate inspection, identify building defects and supervise maintenance and improvement works.
- Attend to residents / tenants’ enquiries, monitor contractors’ performance and manage arrear cases.
- Working with grassroot leaders on maintenance issues and to organize activities
- Entry level candidate with relevant diploma are welcome to apply
- Non diploma holders are required to have at least 3 years experience in facilities management
- Able to work under pressure
- Oversee the team in management and maintenance of buildings and common properties.
- Administer tenancy/ lease related matters.
- Managing yearly budgets and doing presentations
- Work closely with councillors, residents, grassroots organisations and relevant government agencies.
- Degree in Building Services / Facilities Management / Real Estate Business
- Preferably 1- 2 years’ experience in township management
- Entry level candidates with relevant degree are welcomed to apply
- Must be a team player with high integrity, leadership, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
CAREER PROSPECTS & BENEFITS
We provide equal opportunities and ample training to our staff to enhance their knowledge and develop their skills in a safe and conducive working environment.
- Annual leave
- Marriage leave
- Compassionate leave
- Medical leave
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Shared parental leave
- Childcare leave
- Subsidised outpatient medical claim
- Insurance coverage
- Holiday claim
- Subsidised dental claim
We provide our staff with pro-family benefits, a conducive work environment, training opportunity, career advancement and an attractive remuneration package.
If you have any enquiry about your application, please contact:
EM Services Pte Ltd
201 Kim Tian Road
Tel : 62788282
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.