People are our most valuable assets and at EM Services we are always on the lookout for talent and passion. As a growing organisation, we recognise the importance of grooming and developing leadership qualities and open the door to a host of growth and advancement opportunities in the challenging but rewarding field of property and estate management.
- Ensuring smooth day to day FM operations and all events held at the premises.
- Oversee the performance of Recreation Centres’ manager and staff to achieve the organisational objective and KPI set by client.
- Ensure the overall health and safety management of the Property
- Build up relationship with the nearby dormitories and stakeholders as well as to understand the foreign worker’s situation in the vicinity
- Establish and implement communication plans/FAQs to respond immediately to the public and media;
- Work closely with client to ensure that all contract obligations are met
- Preparation of status reports and tender specifications and documentation for tenders/quotations, calling and evaluation and make recommendation
- Oversee cost and budget estimation including the preparation of Schedule of Rates as required
- Works management such as preparing monthly progress reports, certification of work completed to the required standard, issue and control of variation orders, etc;
- Management of multi-disciplinary team of sub-contractors
- Honours Degree / Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Real Estate, Building, Facilities Management or relevant qualifications
- Min 5 years of relevant working experiences in Facilities, estate management, security/crowd management
- Possess knowledge in managing foreign worker management related operations issues
- Comfortable to work at foreigners / workers recreational centres
- Must be prepared to work on shifts, after office hours.
- Required to be on standby for emergency issues
- Your rest day will be on weekdays (occasional weekend off) , subject to changes if there are work requirements.
- Possess Fire Safety Manager certificate and must be registered and certified by SCDF
- Must be a team player with high integrity, leadership, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Carry out estate inspection, identify building defects and supervise maintenance and improvement works.
- Attend to residents / tenants’ enquiries, monitor contractors’ performance and manage arrear cases.
- Working with grassroot leaders on maintenance issues and to organize activities
- Entry level candidate with relevant diploma are welcome to apply
- Non diploma holders are required to have at least 3 years experience in facilities management
- Able to work under pressure
CAREER PROSPECTS & BENEFITS
We provide equal opportunities and ample training to our staff to enhance their knowledge and develop their skills in a safe and conducive working environment.
- Annual leave
- Marriage leave
- Compassionate leave
- Medical leave
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Shared parental leave
- Childcare leave
- Subsidised outpatient medical claim
- Insurance coverage
- Holiday claim
- Subsidised dental claim
We provide our staff with pro-family benefits, a conducive work environment, training opportunity, career advancement and an attractive remuneration package.
If you have any enquiry about your application, please contact:
EM Services Pte Ltd
201 Kim Tian Road
Tel : 62788282
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.